Saturday, July 27, 2019

ADORABLE "CRAFT ON" ALBUM



Yesterday I put together this adorable 6x8 album.  These are a few of my favorite pages from the album.  I love the bright colors and positive messages!  6x8 is such a great size---big enough to show off photos and journaling, but not so huge to be bulky and heavy.  I'm loving this size!  The Complements and paper pack make it sooo easy to assemble---no stamping!

If you're itching to try an album project, this is a quick and easy one that is featured on the Close To My Heart site.  You can download easy-to-follow instructions on my web site at:  www.TracysPaperPicnic.ctmh.com .  Or, if you don't have a printer, I can get them to you.  I hope you'll give it a try.  It's super easy and fun to put together!  Contact me if you have any questions. 

Supplies Needed: 
X7245B Craft On Paper Pack (you'll only need 1/2 the pack!)
X7245C Craft On Complements
X4059 Craft On Sequins
10 sheets of white cardstock
1 sheet of raspberry cardstock
1 sheet of lemon cardstock
1 sheet of carolina cardstock

Optional Supplies:
Z4219 Everyday Life Album
Z3252 6x8 Memory Protectors
Z3230 and Z3231 Flip Flap Memory Protectors (if you want to add even more photos)


No comments:

Post a Comment